Philadelphia uniquely combines big city energy and opportunity with small town personal connection, sparking a passion for this place that brings people here and keeps them coming back.
We possess all of the key ingredients any company needs to support its long-term growth.
The location is central on the Northeast corridor of the United States, the talent pool is vast, and Philadelphia has all of the amenities employees want, at a lower cost than comparable big cities.
The city’s greatest strength lies in its diversity—a majority-minority city with a diverse population and diverse economy, anchored by leading firms in life sciences, financial services, technology and advanced manufacturing, as well as institutions of higher education.
"Philly is a city that's got an X-factor right now that very few cities can claim. We've got momentum. We've got swagger. Look across the skyline any day of the week. You'll see this city is exploding. And that swagger draws people."
CEO and Co-Founder, Curalate
Philadelphia Delivers on Talent, Mobility, Livability, and more. Connect with us and experience for yourself.
Learn about Philly’s large, highly educated workforce
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: 📌Don't forget: tomorrow, May 21, is the Municipal Primary Election. Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. Find your…
- PHLCommerce: We connect diverse businesses and entrepreneurs with the resources they need to succeed. From #RebuildPHL opportu… https://t.co/SSOcYhU1P5
- PHLCommerce: Do you have questions for L&I? Meet them May 21-23 at the Home Depot at 24th and Oregon. Staff will be on hand to… https://t.co/K0q15ORoLo
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Our quality pre-K program has created 270+ jobs. Are you looking for a career in early childhood education? Join @PHL_MOE…
- PHLCommerce: Immigrants strengthen Philadelphia’s local economy. Help @PhillyOIA support immigrant-owned business by voting YES… https://t.co/JS0Y6abUvY
- PHLCommerce: Today our staff took a tour of businesses along the South 7th Street business corridor with @seamaac. Thanks for jo… https://t.co/boALqdCJ8M
- PHLCommerce: RT @ThinkBroad_: We learned so much at the marketing workshop hosted by @PHLCommerce. One tip is to share what makes your business unique!…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Economic growth must improve the lives of all Philadelphia residents. That’s the mission behind our new plan, Growing…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PMorganPHL: The Filbert Street Connector will invite people onto the street & connect them to @RdgTerminalMkt in new ways while creatin…
- PHLCommerce: Have a question for Licenses & Inspections? Their staff is hosting office hours at the Home Depot at 24th & Oregon.… https://t.co/Hn4DtFpX3S
- PHLCommerce: RT @dmastrull: ‘It’s in my DNA’: By creating WORC 25 years ago, Lynne Cutler has changed lives in a critical way -- by helping women start…
- PHLCommerce: Our staff is in @ChestnutHillPA this morning for Coffee & Commerce! Head to Kismet Cowork until 10:30 a.m. for info… https://t.co/TKA5XSw4U7
- PHLCommerce: 🚧🛣🚧 It’s paving season, Philadelphia! The City has paving crews working to mill, smooth, and stripe our streets. Le… https://t.co/UQSkMq82pv
- PHLCommerce: RT @philly311: 🚧👷🏾♀️ Not all heroes wear capes! Some of them wear @PhilaStreets vests and pave our streets. Click here to see which street…
- PHLCommerce: RT @RdgTerminalMkt: Last call for Fresh Food Fight submissions! We're looking for the next fresh food merchant at Reading Terminal - coul…
- PHLCommerce: In 2019, we're celebrating 10 years of the Storefront Improvement Program! Learn how one business owner in South… https://t.co/y5dBkPBypF
- PHLCommerce: Join us tomorrow for Coffee & Commerce in @ChestnutHillPA! Chat with our staff over a cup of coffee and learn about… https://t.co/npvqFXNEt7
- PHLCommerce: When an economy is inclusive, both residents and businesses win. Find out how we’ll achieve that ⬇️ https://t.co/T6nzF6SkQZ
- PHLCommerce: RT @PHL_MOE: 📣 Attention Philly! You can now take Digital Skills & Bicycle Thrills classes to improve computer skills and learn safe city b…
- PHLCommerce: Earlier today, @PhillyMayor helped launch Rebuild Ready and the Emerging Vendors Program. These two new programs wi… https://t.co/bMsOsdbpYW