Philadelphia uniquely combines big city energy and opportunity with small town personal connection, sparking a passion for this place that brings people here and keeps them coming back.
We possess all of the key ingredients any company needs to support its long-term growth.
The location is central on the Northeast corridor of the United States, the talent pool is vast, and Philadelphia has all of the amenities employees want, at a lower cost than comparable big cities.
The city’s greatest strength lies in its diversity—a majority-minority city with a diverse population and diverse economy, anchored by leading firms in life sciences, financial services, technology and advanced manufacturing, as well as institutions of higher education.
"Philly is a city that's got an X-factor right now that very few cities can claim. We've got momentum. We've got swagger. Look across the skyline any day of the week. You'll see this city is exploding. And that swagger draws people."
CEO and Co-Founder, Curalate
Philadelphia Delivers on Talent, Mobility, Livability, and more. Connect with us and experience for yourself.
Learn about Philly’s large, highly educated workforce
- PHLCommerce: Throughout the day, attendees discussed ideas for accelerating innovation and growth in our city. We're always thri… https://t.co/QDFthAdbne
- PHLCommerce: We were joined by panelists from organizations around the country. Representatives from @NDC_MN, @BackstagePhilly,… https://t.co/64RxjmP7lT
- PHLCommerce: Today we brought together more than one hundred individuals from Philadelphia small business technical and financia… https://t.co/UclZLVsEwR
- PHLCommerce: RT @StartupPHL: There's still time to apply for our Venture Grant! We're supporting startup companies run by entrepreneurs from socially or…
- PHLCommerce: 🤔 Did you know Philadelphia was the first city to host Earth Day? It lasted for an entire week! How will you celebr… https://t.co/QoZRBcEq5c
- PHLCommerce: RT @CleanPHL: Meet Remark Glass, the first Silver #ZeroWastePartner in the CIty's Zero Waste Partnership Program! Remark is an independent,…
- PHLCommerce: With this new funding, @CCPedu will be preparing more Philadelphians with the skills they need for employment in th… https://t.co/XhWNN6yQmt
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyCityRep: Have you seen the changes to the main branch of the @FreeLibrary? It’s your new “third space” in Philly. Start here. Go…
- PHLCommerce: Did you know that the El Centro corridor along North 5th Street features 168 small businesses? On May 2, you'll hav… https://t.co/V3YXdpN6Sv
- PHLCommerce: Do you speak English and Spanish? Consider joining the Department of Commerce as a bilingual business services mana… https://t.co/QDUi9P97od
- PHLCommerce: With your support, Camino Kombucha, a woman-owned kombucha brewery, will be able to expand its operations in Philad… https://t.co/iPKEV5SSNI
- PHLCommerce: RT @solarizephilly: 📣Solarize Philly Phase 3 is now open! 🌤️ 2019 is the last year of the 30% Investment Tax Credit, providing us with a…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Have you heard of the new @StartupPHL Venture Program? This grant program aims to support startup companies run by ent…
- PHLCommerce: During #SmallBusinessWeek, we're hosting a Coffee & Commerce with @nicetowncdc! On May 9, join us for one-on-one b… https://t.co/LmD3SUDWIP
- PHLCommerce: Happy #EarthWeekPHL! Looking for ways to give back to your community and the planet? 🌎💚 Check out the… https://t.co/zfYzNlZ8iW
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: 📣 Today is the last day to register to vote in the Municipal Primary Election on May 21. Make sure you’re registered t…
- PHLCommerce: 🛍️Shop! 🚴Bike! 🏙️Explore! On August 3, take advantage of a car-free North Broad Street during Philly Free Street… https://t.co/uscxaGjqaE
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: City of Philadelphia municipal offices are closed today in observance of the holiday. You can access government info a…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: This year’s #PHLbudget proposes an increase in funding for cleaning commercial corridors and grants for neighborhood o…
- PHLCommerce: Follow along this year as we share more stories that highlight the impact this program has on Philadelphia. Your b… https://t.co/Pi7RLWeppV