Philadelphia uniquely combines big city energy and opportunity with small town personal connection, sparking a passion for this place that brings people here and keeps them coming back.
We possess all of the key ingredients any company needs to support its long-term growth.
The location is central on the Northeast corridor of the United States, the talent pool is vast, and Philadelphia has all of the amenities employees want, at a lower cost than comparable big cities.
The city’s greatest strength lies in its diversity—a majority-minority city with a diverse population and diverse economy, anchored by leading firms in life sciences, financial services, technology and advanced manufacturing, as well as institutions of higher education.
"Philly is a city that's got an X-factor right now that very few cities can claim. We've got momentum. We've got swagger. Look across the skyline any day of the week. You'll see this city is exploding. And that swagger draws people."
CEO and Co-Founder, Curalate
Philadelphia Delivers on Talent, Mobility, Livability, and more. Connect with us and experience for yourself.
Learn about Philly’s large, highly educated workforce
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: The City will be closed on Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend! https…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: We're transforming parks, libraries, and recreation centers through #RebuildPHL. Want your diverse, small business to be p…
- PHLCommerce: The Historic Preservation Toolkit is for homeowners, renters, business owners, developers, and neighbors who care a… https://t.co/msYN174TZ8
- PHLCommerce: Remark Glass is @CleanPHL's first Zero Waste Partner — a shining example of the implementation of sustainable busin… https://t.co/MEPTIUZKQ5
- PHLCommerce: Through the Philadelphia Business Lending Network, your business can access nearly 40 lenders through a single appl… https://t.co/EUS00fVpWl
- PHLCommerce: Philly’s diverse small businesses have a new resource! Join #RebuildPHL on May 29 to learn about Rebuild Ready, a p… https://t.co/CxymgDdzB4
- PHLCommerce: @24_architect @PhillyPolice @PhillyMayor We’re sorry to hear your dining experience was interrupted, but due to imm… https://t.co/E4oHPhoGW9
- PHLCommerce: We're celebrating 10 years of the Storefront Improvement Program! Commerce can help your business make improvements… https://t.co/ChzJ5GMewq
- PHLCommerce: Phally Seng, a business owner in South Philadelphia, used the Storefront Improvement Program to purchase a new awni… https://t.co/5ydeMpkKXO
- PHLCommerce: Congratulations, @PhillyOIA! Your work is vital in our efforts to support diverse business owners. We're excited to… https://t.co/pJp00PcyeT
- PHLCommerce: Do you know the paving process? 1️⃣ Milling 2️⃣ Utility Adjustments 3️⃣ Repaving 4️⃣ Line Striping Watch this… https://t.co/hnuR50TXLR
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaLiteracy: Missed the Digital Skills & Bicycle Thrills class? That’s okay - another class is being offered on June 26! Call 📞844-4…
- PHLCommerce: Take your business to the next level — apply for the next cohort of @PHL10KSmallBiz! Through this program, you wi… https://t.co/oC4noPUsd3
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Today is the day! Make sure you vote in today's Municipal Primary Election. Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. F…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: 📌Don't forget: tomorrow, May 21, is the Municipal Primary Election. Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. Find your…
- PHLCommerce: We connect diverse businesses and entrepreneurs with the resources they need to succeed. From #RebuildPHL opportu… https://t.co/SSOcYhU1P5
- PHLCommerce: Do you have questions for L&I? Meet them May 21-23 at the Home Depot at 24th and Oregon. Staff will be on hand to… https://t.co/K0q15ORoLo
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Our quality pre-K program has created 270+ jobs. Are you looking for a career in early childhood education? Join @PHL_MOE…
- PHLCommerce: Immigrants strengthen Philadelphia’s local economy. Help @PhillyOIA support immigrant-owned business by voting YES… https://t.co/JS0Y6abUvY
- PHLCommerce: Today our staff took a tour of businesses along the South 7th Street business corridor with @seamaac. Thanks for jo… https://t.co/boALqdCJ8M