Philadelphia uniquely combines big city energy and opportunity with small town personal connection, sparking a passion for this place that brings people here and keeps them coming back.
We possess all of the key ingredients any company needs to support its long-term growth.
The location is central on the Northeast corridor of the United States, the talent pool is vast, and Philadelphia has all of the amenities employees want, at a lower cost than comparable big cities.
The city’s greatest strength lies in its diversity—a majority-minority city with a diverse population and diverse economy, anchored by leading firms in life sciences, financial services, technology and advanced manufacturing, as well as institutions of higher education.
"Philly is a city that's got an X-factor right now that very few cities can claim. We've got momentum. We've got swagger. Look across the skyline any day of the week. You'll see this city is exploding. And that swagger draws people."
CEO and Co-Founder, Curalate
Philadelphia Delivers on Talent, Mobility, Livability, and more. Connect with us and experience for yourself.
Learn about Philly’s large, highly educated workforce
- PHLCommerce: RT @PADCEDnews: .@SCOREMentors 👩🏾🏫 can provide online or in-person business advice that your business needs to grow, and it’s: ☑️ FREE ☑️…
- PHLCommerce: It also provides an increase in funding for cleaning commercial corridors and grants for neighborhood organizations… https://t.co/yL0Lb919wc
- PHLCommerce: The budget that @PHLCouncil passed last week includes nearly $5 million more for workforce development programs, pl… https://t.co/bqOL6ktG9F
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyFreeSts: Have a businesses or organization on North Broad Street and want be a part of one of the best days of the summer? Open y…
- PHLCommerce: Calling all business owners! On July 1, the City of Philadelphia is reducing its Wage Tax rate. Here's what you ne… https://t.co/KnvUBNG33L
- PHLCommerce: This morning @PhillyMayor is celebrating the start of thousands of summer jobs through @PYNinc's WorkReady program.… https://t.co/y9097i4r2g
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: As part of the Philadelphia Resilience Project's efforts to combat the opioid epidemic, Kensington area businesses are…
- PHLCommerce: The Historic Preservation Toolkit is for homeowners, renters, business owners, developers, and neighbors who care a… https://t.co/Uk3KhrPdFS
- PHLCommerce: Breathe easy, Philadelphia! Bus shelters are now smoke and vape-free. 🚭 New signage is being installed across the c… https://t.co/u3Ftk0952k
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Does your business need renovations or improvements? Learn how @PHLCommerce’s programs, such as the Storefront Improve…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: June is LGBTQ+ Pride Month. See some of the events happening in Philadelphia. #PrideMonthPHL ⬇️ https://t.co/1rDVX2DUtE
- PHLCommerce: What can Commerce's business services managers help you with? ⚪ Navigating City requirements ⚪ Addressing challenge… https://t.co/dJHrR9Ojdg
- PHLCommerce: Are you interested in doing business with @PhillyH2O? Join us on June 19 to learn more about opportunities to build… https://t.co/4W6cMq8Cny
- PHLCommerce: The Philadelphia Resilience Project, our unified response to combat the opioid epidemic, is about cleaning up neigh… https://t.co/Ydt08Wr2TL
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Paving projects are opportunities to install #VisionZeroPHL improvements. We are partnering with @PennDOTNews to insta…
- PHLCommerce: Highlights of the inclusive growth plan: ✅New business acceleration team ✅Support for entrepreneurs of color, women… https://t.co/NS6grkgG6D
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: During #DisabilityPride week, we're celebrating our city's diversity and the contributions of our residents. Check out the…
- PHLCommerce: Last week, @PHLAirport launched non-stop service to three new international destinations: ✈️ Berlin ✈️ Bologna ✈️… https://t.co/OgM3AvdSbd
- PHLCommerce: Dr. Anaim dedicates his time to serving those in need, whether his patients can pay full price or not. To expand… https://t.co/S2aXlmC5VE
- PHLCommerce: What can your business do to reduce waste in Philly? Join the new #ZeroWastePartner Program! Partners earn exclusiv… https://t.co/pFyDkd6Adl