Philadelphia uniquely combines big city energy and opportunity with small town personal connection, sparking a passion for this place that brings people here and keeps them coming back.
We possess all of the key ingredients any company needs to support its long-term growth.
The location is central on the Northeast corridor of the United States, the talent pool is vast, and Philadelphia has all of the amenities employees want, at a lower cost than comparable big cities.
The city’s greatest strength lies in its diversity—a majority-minority city with a diverse population and diverse economy, anchored by leading firms in life sciences, financial services, technology and advanced manufacturing, as well as institutions of higher education.
"Philly is a city that's got an X-factor right now that very few cities can claim. We've got momentum. We've got swagger. Look across the skyline any day of the week. You'll see this city is exploding. And that swagger draws people."
CEO and Co-Founder, Curalate
Philadelphia Delivers on Talent, Mobility, Livability, and more. Connect with us and experience for yourself.
Learn about Philly’s large, highly educated workforce
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Due to extremely cold conditions, Code Blue is in effect tomorrow, February 20 at 7 a.m. through Thursday, February 21…
- PHLCommerce: Due to the impending weather, two Commerce events have been canceled: ❌ Doing Business in the City on Wednesday, F… https://t.co/UfAKHHNPPb
- PHLCommerce: On top of fixing our city's rec centers and parks, #RebuildPHL supports minorities and women who would like to get… https://t.co/totxHfvg3E
- PHLCommerce: #RebuildPHL wants to work with you. Are you an artist or a community/cultural organization? Join us as we invest in… https://t.co/hApyHFLyYv
- PHLCommerce: Career and Technical Education (CTE) is important for building a skilled workforce. Thanks @PhillyMayor for recogni… https://t.co/bZfNNePsVs
- PHLCommerce: Our city is receiving $2.5 million in grants through Governor Wolf's #PASmart initiative! This money will support i… https://t.co/gZ4IkeqSyF
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaRevenue: REMINDER: The Revenue Rundown happens tomorrow, but with a twist - it's a Spanish edition! If you are a community organiz…
- PHLCommerce: We ❤️ small businesses! This Valentine's Day — and every day — show your favorite shops some love. #ShopPHL https://t.co/HyWNkmoryJ
- PHLCommerce: Commerce is hiring! This position supports the Office of Neighborhood Economic Development through the monitoring o… https://t.co/AClJbI81IK
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Condolences to Momma Dietz’s family, friends, and everyone at Dietz and Watson who said goodbye to her yesterday. Momma Di…
- PHLCommerce: City parks, rec centers, and libraries serve as community spaces where people can learn, play, and exercise.… https://t.co/ZR9da4gQ27
- PHLCommerce: RT @PYNinc: Looking for #summerjobs in #PHL? Apply today at https://t.co/CJNQuU4n6V! 🌞 If you already completed an application, but would…
- PHLCommerce: Over the past decade, the Storefront Improvement Program has helped hundreds of Philadelphia businesses improve the… https://t.co/8HpufRcelq
- PHLCommerce: What elements make a storefront attractive to customers? Today we hosted a workshop with community organizations to… https://t.co/suT9dhyXPR
- PHLCommerce: RT @StartupPHL: We're excited to support #AmplifyPhilly again this year at #SXSW! The house's programming will celebrate our city as a hub…
- PHLCommerce: It's almost time for our next Coffee & Commerce! On February 21, our staff will be in Nicetown to answer all of you… https://t.co/Wq9Ct0TKHU
- PHLCommerce: Still need to buy a gift for your valentine? Your neighborhood businesses deserve some love, too! #ShopSmall this V… https://t.co/ElYjLcJysE
- PHLCommerce: Do you want to build your business with City contracts? Join us for Doing Business in the City, a monthly event tha… https://t.co/KLOukBjnhs
- PHLCommerce: RT @OldCityDistrict: Valentine's Day events happening in Old City ❤️https://t.co/IZTNCjE9Nf https://t.co/7Zd90fUL2A
- PHLCommerce: Better service delivery for residents, businesses, and visitors. That’s the goal of @PHLInnovation's new… https://t.co/Xl1eqZ4XK4