Philadelphia uniquely combines big city energy and opportunity with small town personal connection, sparking a passion for this place that brings people here and keeps them coming back.
We possess all of the key ingredients any company needs to support its long-term growth.
The location is central on the Northeast corridor of the United States, the talent pool is vast, and Philadelphia has all of the amenities employees want, at a lower cost than comparable big cities.
The city’s greatest strength lies in its diversity—a majority-minority city with a diverse population and diverse economy, anchored by leading firms in life sciences, financial services, technology and advanced manufacturing, as well as institutions of higher education.
"Philly is a city that's got an X-factor right now that very few cities can claim. We've got momentum. We've got swagger. Look across the skyline any day of the week. You'll see this city is exploding. And that swagger draws people."
CEO and Co-Founder, Curalate
Philadelphia Delivers on Talent, Mobility, Livability, and more. Connect with us and experience for yourself.
Learn about Philly’s large, highly educated workforce
- PHLCommerce: #1MillionCupsPHL is a monthly gathering to connect entrepreneurs, funders, and community members like you. Join us… https://t.co/h8eV99qbdo
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: The wage tax is now lower! Here's important information for workers, managers, and business owners about the new rate:…
- PHLCommerce: Support the Department of Commerce's efforts to drive economic development in Philadelphia's communities! Apply to… https://t.co/U5nLO0nsl7
- PHLCommerce: Head to the Tacony @FreeLibrary on Thursday to ask all of your small business questions! Staff from Commerce will b… https://t.co/xTIvVhnQrK
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: #1MillionCupsPHL is a free monthly gathering for entrepreneurs and startup leaders to meet, share solutions, network,…
- PHLCommerce: The next Night Market is less than a month away! Come out to Kensington to support the business owners who make Phi… https://t.co/wHSBAcA4zo
- PHLCommerce: Do you operate a food business in Philadelphia? We want your input! Complete this survey for the chance to win a $2… https://t.co/aLWdT6817e
- PHLCommerce: Are you a college student interning in Philadelphia? @campusphilly is hosting a party for you connect with others a… https://t.co/azwjewq7cM
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Free career fair on August 3! ✅ Access professional resources ✅ Network with employers ✅ Advance your career Let us kn…
- PHLCommerce: Temporarily forced to close last fall, this South Philly rec center was recently announced as the first #RebuildPHL… https://t.co/6rDKrRVutS
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Big city. Small town personality and affordability. Here's why businesses, brands, and startups are choosing to call P…
- PHLCommerce: Test your waste setout knowledge & help keep Philly’s streets clean! ✅ Set trash out on trash day only ✅ Use plasti… https://t.co/vJZ9L82KPW
- PHLCommerce: Are you interested in partnering with #RebuildPHL? The Rebuild team is looking for design, construction, and commun… https://t.co/dA2yJ6jJD1
- PHLCommerce: Connect with entrepreneurs in Philadelphia! The next #1MillionCupsPHL event is happening next week in Center City.… https://t.co/SyRIN8r2ia
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: This program reimburses local employers who hire returning citizens. "The best way to break the cycle of recidivism is…
- PHLCommerce: Through @PYNinc's WorkReady program, more than 100 teens will be gaining work experience through internships in Cit… https://t.co/jIODy34Qan
- PHLCommerce: Learn how to grow your business with Google, build a social media strategy, and more! Through @CCPedu, business own… https://t.co/igUuIXns0U
- PHLCommerce: Looking for a fresh start? A better job? A new career direction? Come check out the Career Empowerment Fair! Regist… https://t.co/AMLuyVjXGE
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Excited to welcome our high school interns! Hopeful that their first work experience in government will be the start of a…
- PHLCommerce: On July 19, Department of Commerce staff will be at the Tacony @neighborhoodFLP location to answer all of your smal… https://t.co/vPypas6QOL