Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: Tomorrow is @mlkdayofservice! Get involved in your community by volunteering. Find out more about opportunities aro… https://t.co/4C9iDNa8qx
- PHLCommerce: Are you interested in learning more about the Department of Commerce's work in Philadelphia's business community? W… https://t.co/328gBvjFZw
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyCLIP: 35+ agencies are organized around the Philadelphia Resilience Project, our unified response to combat the opioid epidemic.…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: The work of the Philadelphia Resilience Project continues. Check out this week's progress report for updates from this…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Did you resolve to volunteer more in 2019? Use the #MLKDayofService to get started. As this article suggests, @SERVEPh…
- PHLCommerce: With funding from the Department of Commerce, these two Germantown projects will be moving forward in 2019. Once co… https://t.co/uecBHCAJGE
- PHLCommerce: RT @Brownstein_Grp: Looking to make an impact on the city of Philadelphia? Apply to be a fellow for @PHLCommerce and work on the Philadelph…
- PHLCommerce: Contracting opportunities are available with #RebuildPHL! If you are a design, construction, or community engagemen… https://t.co/4O3nJjf3kh
- PHLCommerce: RT @PIDCphila: The New Year brings more opportunities to explore and discover @NavyYardPhila! Did you know that the Navy Yard is hosting ov…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PennsylvaniaGov: Happy 313th birthday to Founding Father, world-renowned inventor, and PA's most famous transplant – Ben Franklin! 🎈🎉 #…
- PHLCommerce: In 2019, we're celebrating 10 years of the Storefront Improvement Program (SIP), a grant program that offers reimbu… https://t.co/iBC6KL7SGF
- PHLCommerce: Modern Age Furniture utilized the Storefront Improvement program to upgrade seven of the shop's storefronts along N… https://t.co/pfxN5Q85J1
- PHLCommerce: When Moises and Edith Shienbaum came to the United States as refugees from Cuba in the 1960s, they were unsure of t… https://t.co/3Y4hD2hZYn
- PHLCommerce: New opportunities posted: the Rebuild team is looking for design, construction, and community engagement profession… https://t.co/eQligXtBue
- PHLCommerce: Give back to your community this MLK Day! On Monday, sites around the city will be hosting volunteer projects for… https://t.co/hAYu5vbPQE
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaLiteracy: .@TempleUniv this morning discussing North Philly & formulating a workforce solution that works! 🔑Prep residents with s…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PHLInnovation: In 2018, we added more than 60 City programs to https://t.co/akm12VSVkA. That includes programs from @PHLCommerce and @P…
- PHLCommerce: Great work, @HistoricTacony! The Department of Commerce encourages businesses to install external cameras. Throug… https://t.co/PnOYp745SX
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaLiteracy: 📣 Attention Philly! You can now take #PHLAdultEdu classes to improve your reading, writing + math skills right in your n…
- PHLCommerce: RT @discoverPHL: ATTN: Philadelphia! @PhiladelphiaGov and @PHLCommerce want you to share what makes Philadelphia better than the rest in a…