Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: RT @Generocity: Why it matters that the Commerce Department’s new website is easier to read https://t.co/Lh6n0eBlYH https://t.co/agUFENcUC6
- PHLCommerce: RT @CleanPHL: Test your waste set out knowledge & help keep Philly clean! ✅ Best to set out trash in morning (but permitted after 7PM night…
- PHLCommerce: RT @StartupPHL: We want to see you at the next #1MillionCupsPHL! Head to the Fishtown @LaColombeCoffee on Wednesday to connect with other P…
- PHLCommerce: This morning our staff took a corridor tour in Manayunk to learn more about the area’s businesses! https://t.co/BnrazAcF2K
- PHLCommerce: “#RebuildPHL focuses on promoting equity and fairness across Philadelphia, seeking to revitalize community spaces,… https://t.co/Rs7ge8NHVA
- PHLCommerce: Last night we celebrated the city's best storefront improvements with @cdesignc_tweets! In addition to the awards,… https://t.co/oN7XpaJcks
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Back here at @LaSalleUniv at the new Saxbys! It's a unique location, part of the "Experiential Learning Program." Students…
- PHLCommerce: Did you know that this year’s @PHLUnityCup championship game on October 13 is FREE to attend? You can pick up your… https://t.co/R44tjWEm2u
- PHLCommerce: Have you seen our new website?! Check us out: https://t.co/sqSyckKJ6h https://t.co/ft8jRSAgDb
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaRevenue: Do you live in Northeast Philadelphia? Did you know that we have a payment center in your neighborhood? Check out our You…
- PHLCommerce: North 5th Street is home to many unique businesses! This morning, Commerce Director Harold Epps, @MariaQSanchez, an… https://t.co/moF5Yz6UyE
- PHLCommerce: RT @cdesignc_tweets: Fresh facade forward! The Collaborative and @PHLCommerce will recognize eleven amazing #storefrontchallenge winners to…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Remember! Trash and recycling pickups are one day later this week because of Monday's holiday. Put your bags out a day…
- PHLCommerce: #RebuildPHL wants to work with you! Learn how Rebuild will partner with design, construction, and community engagem… https://t.co/TsSRGl6O3b
- PHLCommerce: RT @PennsylvaniaGov: It’s no wonder Philadelphia was named one of the @Forbes 2018 Top 10 Rising Cities for Startups. The City of Brotherly…
- PHLCommerce: Show Philly's unique storefronts love at the #StorefrontChallenge awards on Wednesday! This @DesignPhilly event rec… https://t.co/aCGZWvLWWA
- PHLCommerce: RT @StartupPHL: After an incredible few days, #NorthStar2018 has come to an end. Thank you for joining us! https://t.co/7H0wb3mZxV
- PHLCommerce: If you’re a minority or woman-owned business interested in working on #RebuildPHL construction projects, Rebuild wa… https://t.co/AbToHi8pCs
- PHLCommerce: RT @JT_PHL: In celebration of #MFGDay18, @Rhoads_Inc opened their doors for students from @BFHSNews. The visit included remarks from @SenBo…
- PHLCommerce: The #PhillyBevTax supports #PHLpreK, #CommunitySchoolsPHL, and #RebuildPHL. Learn about how these programs are brin… https://t.co/7i8bTsJJNn