Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: RT @RealJabariJones: Thank you to @PHLCommerce Director Michael Rashid for coming to #WestPhilly @LancasterAve21 this evening to address La…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaStreets: Join Streets, @PhillyH2O, @PHLCommerce and @PHLPlanDevelop on Wednesday, September 22 from 4:30-6p for a Virtual Presenta…
- PHLCommerce: Disaster assistance is now available for those impacted by the remnants of Hurricane Ida. Register with FEMA onlin… https://t.co/7xlGpbggIW
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyCDCs: Meet Xiu Ju Zhuang, owner of Peony Garden. With help from @North5thStreet & @PHLCommerce, Xiu Ju opened a restaurant known…
- PHLCommerce: It's time to Pound the Alarm on vaccine myths. Getting vaccinated is Good Form. The Night Is Still Young, so get yo… https://t.co/Zqr55sLHe7
- PHLCommerce: @QuinnXCII 👀
- PHLCommerce: Over 600 businesses in the Philadelphia region have completed @GS10KSmallBiz — a free, 14-week program designed to… https://t.co/9GHCViqBdQ
- PHLCommerce: Time is running out! @MyPGW and @TU_SBDC have launched The Energy Innovation Lab, a small business incubator desig… https://t.co/BtClpVAL6z
- PHLCommerce: RT @FEMAregion3: PENNSYLVANIA - Residents with damage due to #Ida in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia & York Counties ca…
- PHLCommerce: Crystal used Commerce's Storefront Improvement Program to upgrade @GilbensBakery's exterior! Learn more and apply… https://t.co/uYGilbxRk9
- PHLCommerce: @PhillyCDCs @anniemal Yep! Commerce helped Crystal and Gilben's Bakery through the Storefront Improvement Program.… https://t.co/g196NRyHU6
- PHLCommerce: The @SBAgov has opened a Business Recovery Center in Philadelphia to assist businesses impacted by Ida. Get one-on-… https://t.co/XwN2rVKeST
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Amazon will be bringing nearly 4,800 full and part-time jobs to Philly and the surrounding area. With an average wage of $…
- PHLCommerce: Commerce Director Michael Rashid joined city officials and @Amazon leadership today to announce 4,800 new jobs for… https://t.co/DxmgHEgG56
- PHLCommerce: 📣 Last call for COVID-19 paid sick leave tax credit! Employers have until September 30 to claim their paid sick lea… https://t.co/TdjOopwc1K
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Today, marks 20 years since the tragic attacks 9/11. Let's take a moment to honor the memories of those we lost. #N…
- PHLCommerce: We're big @KaceyMusgraves fans at Commerce. What new song puts you in the #VaxUpPhilly mood?
- PHLCommerce: @PHLPublicHealth As you're on your way to #VaxUpPhilly, what is your favorite song on Certified Vaxxed Baby?
- PHLCommerce: RT @NazaarahSabree: . @PHLCommerce is always there when you call but most times you don’t even need too, we will be there anyway! Providing…
- PHLCommerce: .@HistoricTacony used the City’s Storefront Improvement Program to install facade lighting for businesses along Tor… https://t.co/QqacWjwld2