Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: 🎉Celebrate 🤝Connect 🌟Empower Immigrant Business Week is almost here! Starting Monday, we're offering diverse busin… https://t.co/AkcGrCfP6L
- PHLCommerce: On @EastPassyunk, there are 55+ woman-owned businesses. Primal Supply Meat is one of them! Learn how the shop's own… https://t.co/pbJXO9QSKG
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Philadelphia is a welcoming city for all – immigrant entrepreneurs included! The City is continuing to advance its acc…
- PHLCommerce: We're hosting our monthly Coffee & Commerce event today in Point Breeze. Our staff will be at Two Eagles Cafe until… https://t.co/SHzVbTh3oo
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: You submit the project; we’ll bring the brooms and rakes! It’s #PhillySpringCleanup time! If you’re interested in host…
- PHLCommerce: Happy Small Business Development Center Day, @TU_SBDC! https://t.co/fDhovoGfwK
- PHLCommerce: Tomorrow! Our staff will be in Point Breeze to answer all of your small business questions. Find out how to join us… https://t.co/RhapXxu7MK
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Doing some spring tidying up? Letting go of what doesn't spark joy? Use one of the City's six sanitation centers to le…
- PHLCommerce: "Immigrant entrepreneurs have driven the vast majority of our small business growth--adding resources, jobs, and vi… https://t.co/FdYP3p1BZ8
- PHLCommerce: Spring is finally here! As the weather gets warmer, get outside and take a stroll on your favorite commercial corri… https://t.co/cAgt9Coxsn
- PHLCommerce: Seats are almost filled for @AACCGP's Immigrant Business Week panel. If you're interested in attending, register no… https://t.co/1658QIdzgA
- PHLCommerce: Next week is Immigrant Business Week! You can learn about: ✔️ Saving for retirement & workers cooperatives. ✔️ Soc… https://t.co/u2j59HSZ0V
- PHLCommerce: Get the details of @PhillyMayor's FY20 budget proposal. Spoiler: It's all about ensuring quality schools, an inclus… https://t.co/6ymi3ysUpM
- PHLCommerce: RT @FLPBusiness: Join us for our BRIC's grand opening on Friday, April 12! @rfcinfo @flpworkplace https://t.co/mCxIe4aWvP
- PHLCommerce: RT @PHLPublicHealth: Wanted to take a quick minute and thank all of our #PHLResilience partners for all of their amazing work: @PhilaOEM @…
- PHLCommerce: ✅@PhilaStreets installed 50 surveillance cameras in dumping hotspots ✅@PhillyPolice hired 2 environmental crimes de… https://t.co/FfibPWVRFg
- PHLCommerce: Mark your calendars! The 2019 Philly Spring Cleanup is on Saturday, April 6. Join hundreds of volunteers across Phi… https://t.co/oJU68rBNXc
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: “Philadelphia’s status as a hub for women in tech is only rising.” 👏Our city recently ranked as the #3 location in th…
- PHLCommerce: Shoutout to @PHLAirport for an impressive 2018! ✈️ 31,691,956 passengers traveled through PHL. ✈️ 555,327 tons o… https://t.co/uuUsZ2If4N
- PHLCommerce: RT @PHL_MOE: "One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world,” -Malala Yousafzai. Happy #WomensHistoryMonth to the female b…