Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Stina, a Mediterranean restaurant in South Philadelphia, used the @PHLCommerce's Storefront Improvement Program and In…
- PHLCommerce: RT @TU_SBDC: Have you statistically considered how your dream of opening a small business could contribute to the economy? @TU_SBDC can hel…
- PHLCommerce: #RebuildPHL is changing lives. Allen Hood is off to build his dream career as a Union painter and creating new poss… https://t.co/f5YdRkONZx
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Four upcoming job fairs feature opportunities in non-profit business, customer service, sales, administration, manufacturi…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Calling all Philly-based business owners! Check out the benefits of tapping into #RebuildPHL free business support pro…
- PHLCommerce: If you are interested in working for the Department of Commerce, we've got good news! We're hiring for a Senior Dir… https://t.co/U2z8FeN5wC
- PHLCommerce: Apply today to the City's Future Track Trainee program! #PHLWorkforce https://t.co/Qm4Z9sx1KN
- PHLCommerce: Attention Philly-based business owners! Are you interested in MWBE certification? Learn more about the #RebuildPHL… https://t.co/dUYK5njonZ
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Today, @PhillyMayor unveiled a new mural in Kensington to mark the one-year anniversary of the launch of the Philadelp…
- PHLCommerce: RT @philly311: You can help keep Philadelphia beautiful by reporting illegal dumping to us. Call us, download the 311 mobile app, or use ou…
- PHLCommerce: Census data is more than a number—it’s about us! The census means a better future for our communities, housing wher… https://t.co/ZIxJMLxXiL
- PHLCommerce: We're proud to announce Iola Harper, Deputy Commerce Director, Office of Economic Opportunity, was named a Diversit… https://t.co/lGsTLs2WJK
- PHLCommerce: Thank you to all of our partners and attendees who participated last week in the 40+ events during Minority Enterpr… https://t.co/FbFI0whUHp
- PHLCommerce: Want updates on the latest from #RebuildPHL? Join their email list for regular updates and contract opportunities.… https://t.co/yPtgSnkHVI
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaRevenue: Is your business moving or changing ownership? If so, be sure to update your tax account info using the Change Form. Dow…
- PHLCommerce: We can't tackle climate change alone. Everyone in Philly has a role to play in creating #TheFutureWeWant and that i… https://t.co/pby7LZvvU2
- PHLCommerce: There are still plenty of events to sign up for as part of #MEDweekPHL 2019! Register now at https://t.co/o9fdPHyDGQ https://t.co/Ij4suwR5U2
- PHLCommerce: RT @StartupPHL: @CICPhilly is accepting applications to join the its 36for75 program, which provides companies with free rent, programming…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: #MEDWeekPHL is filled with capacity-building activities to enable, empower, and grow minority businesses in Philadelph…
- PHLCommerce: RT @MyPGWCommunity: #MEDWeekPHL is filled with capacity-building activities to enable, empower, and grow minority businesses in Philadelphi…