Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: Experience culture through cuisine with #PassportPHL! Four immigrant-owned businesses are offering discounts as you… https://t.co/g5QwDLx3IO
- PHLCommerce: The Corridor Enhancement Grant allows community-based organizations to promote their business district. This money… https://t.co/MfYd8bpjiF
- PHLCommerce: Do you speak Korean? We're seeking a bilingual business service manager! Apply ➡️ https://t.co/1XfvZrShV1… https://t.co/Q1vJpYLFdi
- PHLCommerce: Does your business have an emergency preparedness plan? @PhilaOEM shares tips to help you plan to stay open ➡️… https://t.co/05dKgz5kB6
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaRevenue: The Wage Tax rate dips to 3.8809% for residents and 3.4567% for non-residents starting July 1. If your business is in Phi…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Tonight! #NightMkt comes to the Gayborhood as part of #PrideMonthPHL! Come to 13th and Locust from 7 to 11 p.m. for aw…
- PHLCommerce: #RebuildPHL wants to work with you! Learn how Rebuild will partner with design, construction, and community engagem… https://t.co/AfwB2dXdb3
- PHLCommerce: This July, @PhillyMayor will be traveling to Canada for an international business trip! The focus of this trip will… https://t.co/wwl3RDzg3u
- PHLCommerce: Over 40,000 people participated during last year's Philly Free Streets—will you be one of them this year? North Bro… https://t.co/ZtgsW6rfJ2
- PHLCommerce: Will you be attending the Pride Night Market tomorrow? Head to the Gayborhood at 6 p.m. for food trucks and fun!… https://t.co/WGvFUxNN5r
- PHLCommerce: From best sign to best historic transformation: we want to see your outstanding storefronts! Submit a nomination fo… https://t.co/RDHP4qs1Wn
- PHLCommerce: RT @StartupPHL: Join us tomorrow morning for #1MillionCupsPHL at @LaColombeCoffee in Fishtown! We'll be drinking (free!) coffee and engagin…
- PHLCommerce: Shepard Rec Center is one of the first 60+ sites selected to receive #RebuildPHL investments. Learn about some of t… https://t.co/3l4q2fffTx
- PHLCommerce: Do you operate a food business in Philadelphia? @GetHealthyPHL wants to hear from you! Fill out this survey for the… https://t.co/cRaUk5gnIT
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Due to extremely hot conditions, a Code Red is now in effect. During a Code Red, @PHLCityHomeless increases outreach t…
- PHLCommerce: Know someone who wants to improve their computer skills? Learning digital skill has never been easier! Learn how… https://t.co/38MbmQYUrs
- PHLCommerce: Sal Nunez grew up in the Dominican Republic, but considers himself a true Philadelphian after 20 years living in th… https://t.co/r58tVhPyXF
- PHLCommerce: Throughout #ImmigrantHeritageMonth, four immigrant-owned businesses in Oxford Circle will be offering discounts as… https://t.co/8zjuzms9KH
- PHLCommerce: Looking for assistance with your hiring and workforce needs? Find organizations that can help your business on the… https://t.co/9lR2oZDp6v
- PHLCommerce: Do you know a business with an outstanding storefront? We're accepting nominations for the 2018 Storefront Challeng… https://t.co/xfEtxkcZTQ