Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: National Margarita Day calls for a visit to your local watering hole! Support your community businesses today and e… https://t.co/bU2Oq6adz7
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: How do you use open data? @PHLInnovation wants to know! Take the survey now. https://t.co/Py1iY5UZBJ
- PHLCommerce: RT @visitphilly: Shop till you drop at these owner-operated retailers! Bonus: Support Old City shops affected by a recent water-main break.…
- PHLCommerce: Today, our staff, along with @PhilaTEC and @councilmemberJG, toured businesses along the 52nd Street commercial cor… https://t.co/6Jhn6rfig6
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: The results of our Street Sweeping pilot are in from @GovLabPHL! Residents in the pilot areas overwhelmingly support t…
- PHLCommerce: Hear their stories. Be inspired. This #BlackHistoryMonth the Office of Black Male Engagement is sharing the great w… https://t.co/mjlYS3GIud
- PHLCommerce: Our Business Coach Program services include assistance with: 💰 Financial management. 📈 Marketing. 💻 Technology. See… https://t.co/xs1rqkUJtr
- PHLCommerce: It's #LoveYourPetDay! We spotted this trio during a recent tour of the Italian Market commercial corridor. Hope the… https://t.co/Ujw3qHqqye
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Community engagement is critical to #RebuildPHL as we work to address generations of inequitable urban planning. Executive…
- PHLCommerce: Have you heard about @OWD's partnership with @welcomingcenter on the Engaging Immigrant Talent initiative? Together… https://t.co/tlJMlEy7fI
- PHLCommerce: RT @FreeLibrary: During #BlackHistoryMonth, the Mayor's Office of Black Male Engagement is hosting a series on Black generational wealth in…
- PHLCommerce: South Philly restaurant Stina isn't just full of artwork collected from flea markets and junk shops. There's also k… https://t.co/MHkdCbG4d7
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Drinking more tap water means: ✔️saving money ✔️less plastic ✔️less sugar Pitch us your idea for increasing access…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PHLAirport: Reminder: The application deadline for the #PHLairport 2020 Summer Internship Program is this Friday! Checkout the links f…
- PHLCommerce: Is your business ready for April 1, 2020? Check out the City’s new #FairWorkweekPHL announcement: https://t.co/cd8GsuvAhc
- PHLCommerce: RT @FLPBusiness: Is the thought of writing a business plan overwhelming? No clue where to start? Join us TODAY at 6 p.m. for Business Plan…
- PHLCommerce: Did you know? We offer a variety of programs to help your small business, including: ✅Business Coaching ✅Storefront… https://t.co/TvY6JRG1Jk
- PHLCommerce: Do you commute via @SEPTA? If so, an amazing volunteer opportunity is only a stop away! Learn more about… https://t.co/ygcPRJ1CPo
- PHLCommerce: RT @philly311: Graffiti doesn’t stand a chance against @PhillyCLIP. Report graffiti to us by web, mobile app, or dialing 3-1-1. The video b…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: From building businesses 💼 to academic research 📚, Philly residents have used #opendata in incredible ways. Learn more…