Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: Join the Office of Workforce Development as a program administrator! Apply ➡️ https://t.co/SYAZegScej #PHLWorkforce… https://t.co/etxmYhzFAd
- PHLCommerce: Cory wants to buy a new food cart for his cheesecake business. Support Make'm Bake'm Cheesecake by lending through… https://t.co/PsKCoAQXTM
- PHLCommerce: Check out this fun new feature next time you're passing through @PHLAirport! https://t.co/YPVfi5Vokk
- PHLCommerce: RT @NazaarahSabree: Happening now! Team @PHLCommerce Office of Biz Svcs providing one on one assistance to entrepreneurs in the West Oak La…
- PHLCommerce: Head to Masjidullah between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. today to chat with our staff about small business resources! https://t.co/7hFKEhLlAM
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaLiteracy: #PHLAdultEduMonth is almost here! Are you hosting an event in September? We want to make sure you add your event to the…
- PHLCommerce: Do you speak Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian (Khmer), Arabic, or French Creole? Consider joining the Department of Co… https://t.co/TCgd9jwUWs
- PHLCommerce: RT @TempleLaunchPad: While David Yastremsky was transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle, he found that one of his biggest struggles was ge…
- PHLCommerce: Philadelphia is filled with unique storefronts! Nominate your favorite for the 2018 Storefront Challenge ➡️… https://t.co/iLfRnDcoOe
- PHLCommerce: Help Maryalice raise money for her business! With your support through @Kiva, she will upgrade equipment and develo… https://t.co/IzaFZkRR2k
- PHLCommerce: This Wednesday is August's #1MillionCupsPHL event! Head to the @Saxbys headquarters at 8:30 a.m. for free coffee an… https://t.co/Xjam59OCWm
- PHLCommerce: RT @CleanPHL: Did you know that cigarette litter represents over 30% of all litter in recreation areas in Philly's North Broad community? L…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Congratulations to @JazzPharma on your expansion in Philadelphia! We look forward to working with you to bring even more j…
- PHLCommerce: It's almost time for our next Coffee + Commerce! Ask Commerce staff your small business questions this Thursday at… https://t.co/FGQDTJyHFd
- PHLCommerce: RT @cdesignc_tweets: Your business could win our citywide contest! We're partnering with @PHLCommerce to celebrate newly renovated storefro…
- PHLCommerce: Through @CCPedu's Power Up Your Business program, business owners have access to free workshops on topics ranging f… https://t.co/1gDFRGM3XH
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: One of my favorite events of the year! We're out here on North Broad from City Hall to just north of Germantown Avenue che…
- PHLCommerce: It's finally time for #PhillyFreeStreets! Head to North Broad Street for a day of car-free fun. Find out what's hap… https://t.co/GccYwj79eb
- PHLCommerce: Help grow the urban forest in your neighborhood! @TreePhilly is seeking community organizations to partner with for… https://t.co/QnJpDfYNQ1
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyFreeSts: #PhillyFreeStreets is a rain or shine program. Regardless of tomorrow's weather, getting to know so many North Philly &…