Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: RT @sbnphila: A new report from @PhillySJUnited, @PIDCPhila, and @PHLCommerce offers ways for addressing barriers faced by minority-owned b…
- PHLCommerce: Check out this great rundown of the new report from Commerce, @PhillySJUnited, and @PIDCphila on the current barrie… https://t.co/ZufFBKFUcO
- PHLCommerce: RT @SBA_EasternPA: 💸Eligible applicants may qualify for an @SBAgov Shuttered Venue Operators Grant equal to 45% of their gross earned reve…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaOEM: 📌Low interest loans available for July 12th Severe Storm Damage. Starting today, you can visit the Disaster Loan Outreach Cen…
- PHLCommerce: Thanks to the CHIRP program, over $17 million will be going to 981 hard-hit small businesses in Philadelphia. Lear… https://t.co/YhBS83z3tl
- PHLCommerce: NazAarah and Ting from Commerce's Office of Business Services are on the scene to help businesses in South Philly!… https://t.co/dRm9qDLhyM
- PHLCommerce: Have you heard the news? 🗞 Thanks to the #AmericanRescuePlan, small businesses can apply for federal tax credits… https://t.co/MEPIO4l5y9
- PHLCommerce: RT @AshleyAPutnam: Are you a small business based in Philadelphia? We are partnering with @PIDCphila @PhilaTEC @LISC_Philly @PHLCommerce @…
- PHLCommerce: The @SBAgov is launching a new portal for small businesses to apply directly for PPP loan forgiveness. The portal… https://t.co/GjC7RmllWH
- PHLCommerce: On a typical day, the PHL Taking Care of Business Clean Corridors Program (PHL TCB) — our citywide commercial corri… https://t.co/kSq3qiURO2
- PHLCommerce: You have an idea for a business. Now what? Register for @TU_SBDC's free webinar "Starting a Business 101" on Augus… https://t.co/G7nE55P6s2
- PHLCommerce: @PHLPublicHealth https://t.co/cBwB02eJJM
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaTEC: Does it seem like filing taxes for your #smallbusiness is always a stressful time? Our MBDA CRR Center is hosting a free virt…
- PHLCommerce: 📣 Philly businesses: While @PhiladelphiaGov's mask mandate is no longer in effect, masks are strongly recommended w… https://t.co/ExUG3KUjNa
- PHLCommerce: RT @RepDwightEvans: This morning, @PhillyMayor Kenney & @PHLCommerce Director Rashid joined me on a tour of South 60th Street to hear from…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Met with business owners along 60th street today. Local small businesses are crucial to our city’s economy, and I’m so gra…
- PHLCommerce: One time I saw Beyoncé wearing a mask in a public indoor setting. So I wore a mask in a public indoor setting.… https://t.co/UeOwqVhTgd
- PHLCommerce: To help stop the spread of the Delta variant, our friends at @PHLPublicHealth strongly recommend that everyone, eve… https://t.co/jE6BebYoi5
- PHLCommerce: Small businesses along 60th Street are the rock of their community. Commerce Director Michael Rashid joined… https://t.co/hIZmbbu5Qq
- PHLCommerce: We're a majority minority city — we need to support businesses that reflect the diverse population we serve. Toget… https://t.co/PPpK5UuYWW