Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: The Historic Preservation Toolkit is for homeowners, renters, business owners, developers, and neighbors who care a… https://t.co/Uk3KhrPdFS
- PHLCommerce: Breathe easy, Philadelphia! Bus shelters are now smoke and vape-free. 🚭 New signage is being installed across the c… https://t.co/u3Ftk0952k
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Does your business need renovations or improvements? Learn how @PHLCommerce’s programs, such as the Storefront Improve…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: June is LGBTQ+ Pride Month. See some of the events happening in Philadelphia. #PrideMonthPHL ⬇️ https://t.co/1rDVX2DUtE
- PHLCommerce: What can Commerce's business services managers help you with? ⚪ Navigating City requirements ⚪ Addressing challenge… https://t.co/dJHrR9Ojdg
- PHLCommerce: Are you interested in doing business with @PhillyH2O? Join us on June 19 to learn more about opportunities to build… https://t.co/4W6cMq8Cny
- PHLCommerce: The Philadelphia Resilience Project, our unified response to combat the opioid epidemic, is about cleaning up neigh… https://t.co/Ydt08Wr2TL
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Paving projects are opportunities to install #VisionZeroPHL improvements. We are partnering with @PennDOTNews to insta…
- PHLCommerce: Highlights of the inclusive growth plan: ✅New business acceleration team ✅Support for entrepreneurs of color, women… https://t.co/NS6grkgG6D
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: During #DisabilityPride week, we're celebrating our city's diversity and the contributions of our residents. Check out the…
- PHLCommerce: Last week, @PHLAirport launched non-stop service to three new international destinations: ✈️ Berlin ✈️ Bologna ✈️… https://t.co/OgM3AvdSbd
- PHLCommerce: Dr. Anaim dedicates his time to serving those in need, whether his patients can pay full price or not. To expand… https://t.co/S2aXlmC5VE
- PHLCommerce: What can your business do to reduce waste in Philly? Join the new #ZeroWastePartner Program! Partners earn exclusiv… https://t.co/pFyDkd6Adl
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: As part of the Philadelphia Resilience Project's efforts to combat the opioid epidemic, Kensington area businesses are…
- PHLCommerce: Through the work of #ResilientPHL we are working to keep the Kensington area streets clean and reduce trash and lit… https://t.co/kBnH1jWllI
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyCityRep: Good morning! Today is #NationalDonutDay and the start of Pride Weekend in Philadelphia! Happy Friday! #PrideMonth https…
- PHLCommerce: Why is the #2020Census important? It affects our city’s congressional representation and public funding for program… https://t.co/EFhtzj6NjD
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyCLIP: The Philadelphia Resilience Project, our unified response to combat the opioid epidemic is about cleaning up neighborhoods,…
- PHLCommerce: Today is the final day of @BIOConvention. We've loved meeting you all in Philadelphia—and are excited to continue e… https://t.co/FuI7D7nv5P
- PHLCommerce: Not located in Kensington? We can still help! Commerce provides reimbursement for up to 50% of the cost of eligible… https://t.co/Ui402F7PuC