Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: ✅Support small businesses. ✅Eat great food. ✅Explore a new neighborhood. Attend the next @thefoodtrust Night Marke… https://t.co/RbOGu4ibb4
- PHLCommerce: Join the next cohort of @PowerCorpsPHL! The workforce development program is recruiting 18-to-26-year-old Philadelp… https://t.co/ysHZcL8f3z
- PHLCommerce: RT @CleanPHL: During this year's Illegal Signs Roundup in June, community groups across the city collected more than 7,400 illegal signs! L…
- PHLCommerce: To support the efforts of #ResilientPHL, we're offering businesses in Kensington 100% reimbursement for eligible se… https://t.co/hK7x7l71Ov
- PHLCommerce: RT @PHL_MOE: Good morning! Are you looking for a career in early childhood education? @PHLschools Child Care Partners and #PHLpreK programs…
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Does your business need renovations or improvements? Learn how @PHLCommerce’s Storefront Improvement Program has helpe…
- PHLCommerce: Everyone deserves an opportunity for a fresh start! The commitment to fair chance hiring allows those who are forme… https://t.co/fkjMdzD4Dq
- PHLCommerce: How clean is your block? Search your address on the newly-updated Litter Index map and learn what resources are ava… https://t.co/BtdJiLZtXc
- PHLCommerce: The #RebuildPHL Emerging Vendors Program helps minority and woman-owned businesses get work on Rebuild projects whi… https://t.co/UJvmCqL3Ra
- PHLCommerce: @TheTactileGroup @PHLAirport https://t.co/GnuyXxNajf
- PHLCommerce: @PHLAirport Congrats, friends! https://t.co/uQR3LBetJr
- PHLCommerce: 🛫@PHLAirport connects Philly with the world!🛫 Check out their new website ⬇️ https://t.co/Ayqa6DPgRM
- PHLCommerce: RT @CleanPHL: Updated Litter Index data for 2018 is now live! The City also published a 2019 Litter Index Report with insights from the fir…
- PHLCommerce: Have a business idea you'd like to make a reality? We're here to help you get started! 💻 Find resources online to… https://t.co/Czdb6NZTaE
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Dr. Ali Anaim gave back to his North Philly community, with a little help from @PHLCommerce’s Storefront Improvement Progr…
- PHLCommerce: Do you own a diverse small business? Here are 5 ways you can work with #RebuildPHL ⬇️ https://t.co/PWIiimUGt7
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaRevenue: If you are a new business owner, and have questions about Business Income & Receipts and Net Profits taxes - we've got yo…
- PHLCommerce: Breathe easy, Philadelphia! Bus shelters are now smoke and vape-free. 🚭 New signage is being installed across the c… https://t.co/pc9mAFpFNj
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: We're working to preserve our historic buildings and assets. Here are some of the ways we've been successful so far ⬇️ ht…
- PHLCommerce: Paul Lim’s mother opened Tops Beauty because “she saw a need for beauty” in North Philly. Now Paul continues to ele… https://t.co/Sa6Q6O3pMO