Get connected to Philadelphia
Businesses interested in locating to the Philadelphia region can learn more below about the resources available to them:
- City of Philadelphia: The Department of Commerce: Commerce helps businesses—large and small—thrive in Philadelphia. Because we know that the City succeeds when business succeeds, Commerce has created a number of programs and special incentives to help companies prosper.
- PIDC: Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation's mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia.
- Select Greater Philadelphia: The business attraction organization for northern Delaware, southern New Jersey, and southeastern Pennsylvania assists companies interested in locating in Greater Philadelphia by providing resources, detailed information, and connections.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau: This private, nonprofit membership corporation is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia globally and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Visit Philadelphia: The region’s official tourism marketing agency builds Greater Philadelphia’s image, drives leisure visitation and boosts the economy.
- Campus Philly: This nonprofit organization fuels economic growth by encouraging college students to study, explore, live, and work in the Greater Philadelphia tri-state region.
Questions or Comments?
The mid-Atlantic is one of the most productive and densely populated corridors on the planet, and Philadelphia is an ideal, centrally located, transited major urban hub therein. It has the infrastructure and scale for being one of the country's largest cities with the additional benefit of being along this major innovation region.
CEO, Technically Media
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhiladelphiaGov: Due to extremely cold conditions, Code Blue is in effect tomorrow, February 20 at 7 a.m. through Thursday, February 21…
- PHLCommerce: Due to the impending weather, two Commerce events have been canceled: ❌ Doing Business in the City on Wednesday, F… https://t.co/UfAKHHNPPb
- PHLCommerce: On top of fixing our city's rec centers and parks, #RebuildPHL supports minorities and women who would like to get… https://t.co/totxHfvg3E
- PHLCommerce: #RebuildPHL wants to work with you. Are you an artist or a community/cultural organization? Join us as we invest in… https://t.co/hApyHFLyYv
- PHLCommerce: Career and Technical Education (CTE) is important for building a skilled workforce. Thanks @PhillyMayor for recogni… https://t.co/bZfNNePsVs
- PHLCommerce: Our city is receiving $2.5 million in grants through Governor Wolf's #PASmart initiative! This money will support i… https://t.co/gZ4IkeqSyF
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhilaRevenue: REMINDER: The Revenue Rundown happens tomorrow, but with a twist - it's a Spanish edition! If you are a community organiz…
- PHLCommerce: We ❤️ small businesses! This Valentine's Day — and every day — show your favorite shops some love. #ShopPHL https://t.co/HyWNkmoryJ
- PHLCommerce: Commerce is hiring! This position supports the Office of Neighborhood Economic Development through the monitoring o… https://t.co/AClJbI81IK
- PHLCommerce: RT @PhillyMayor: Condolences to Momma Dietz’s family, friends, and everyone at Dietz and Watson who said goodbye to her yesterday. Momma Di…
- PHLCommerce: City parks, rec centers, and libraries serve as community spaces where people can learn, play, and exercise.… https://t.co/ZR9da4gQ27
- PHLCommerce: RT @PYNinc: Looking for #summerjobs in #PHL? Apply today at https://t.co/CJNQuU4n6V! 🌞 If you already completed an application, but would…
- PHLCommerce: Over the past decade, the Storefront Improvement Program has helped hundreds of Philadelphia businesses improve the… https://t.co/8HpufRcelq
- PHLCommerce: What elements make a storefront attractive to customers? Today we hosted a workshop with community organizations to… https://t.co/suT9dhyXPR
- PHLCommerce: RT @StartupPHL: We're excited to support #AmplifyPhilly again this year at #SXSW! The house's programming will celebrate our city as a hub…
- PHLCommerce: It's almost time for our next Coffee & Commerce! On February 21, our staff will be in Nicetown to answer all of you… https://t.co/Wq9Ct0TKHU
- PHLCommerce: Still need to buy a gift for your valentine? Your neighborhood businesses deserve some love, too! #ShopSmall this V… https://t.co/ElYjLcJysE
- PHLCommerce: Do you want to build your business with City contracts? Join us for Doing Business in the City, a monthly event tha… https://t.co/KLOukBjnhs
- PHLCommerce: RT @OldCityDistrict: Valentine's Day events happening in Old City ❤️https://t.co/IZTNCjE9Nf https://t.co/7Zd90fUL2A
- PHLCommerce: Better service delivery for residents, businesses, and visitors. That’s the goal of @PHLInnovation's new… https://t.co/Xl1eqZ4XK4